2009年10月18日星期日

Happy trip^^part II...

hi^^everybody..thx f4 ur support..tis is part two at the melaka trip..tis morning me n ying ying wake up at 07.30am around n prepare go to the church..then after finish the Sunday Service..we all go to TESCO..(sry no more picture at there)hehe^^then after we change the kettle n shopping...we all rush to central ( cos the cheap cheap red bus want bertolak liao)..but sry to Yee mun..pui yee..jia min..ying ying..is me to let u all wait me..haizz.anyway..we wait until 01.00pm n start our trip at Melaka..i am so happy n funny when i see some china guys talk to me at the bus..haha..they all puji me so good..n can speak well in chinese.wahahaha..cos i chat with them with 翘舌.haha..my frds all want na laugh me but then they endure dunt want to laugh rite??haha..then finally i chat with them until i cant change my original voice liao..haha..is a good experience..when we reach town..we all start our shopping at DP...A famosa..below r some picture i take lo..hehe..long time lazy to go out to view the A famosa..but tis time we all so rajin lo..haha....n i take many photo at there..thx pui yee always as my camere men.n thx to the others...hehe^^








wakakaka^^can guess how much i speng my energy to carry tis helicopter..haha^^geng le..
yeah!!!!finally we all five person can take the photo together..

haha...so many pattern...

yeah..my post nice or nt??haha..








hei...see wat i take at my hand.is a special umbrella le..like it.hehe..


haha...when we reach tis shop..yeemun was very excited n shout:"lin feng"..haha..everybody ..isit handsome??
yeah!!!!i am so satisfied f4 tis photo....
yummyy^^^^




me...n jia min^^me n yee mun^^
me n puiyee^^
yeemun n ying ying^^

last but nt least..wakaka.we all finish our trip at 06.00pm n start to wait the red bus come..07.30pm is the end..thx f4 looking...

4 条评论:

  1. 真的就只差那个中国男生。。。不过这些照片都拍到很美一下。。。尤其是佩仪拍的。。。哈哈~

    回复删除
  2. weiwei...me also got take many beautiful photo le..hehe^^especially the video..keke^^but next time if i want like tat i will tell u n u help me take lo..haha

    回复删除
  3. wah when alluring malacca town ar??haha.malacca is a beautiful place rite??LOL

    回复删除
  4. haha^^ok lo..also is a beutiful place lo..lol

    回复删除