2011年5月9日星期一

~~<点滴>~~






wakaka~~currently i stay at yp f4 four days ady..suddenly feel tat eating is a happiness things f4 me..wahaha..feel like happiness becos can eat so many things tat prepare by my dear mummmy~~<3

last wednesday..05-05-11..it is the time f4 theater performance..yeah~~i m so happy n excited f4 tat day..two weeks of rehearsal..always stay at campus until midnite..finally can say gud bye ady..kindly wanna say tq to my daughter,husband(if no u all,i also can not finish my part completely) n all of the actors...director..stage mananger,custom department n so on..i had learn many things by taking tis theater subject..get many frds also..sweet experiences..sad experience..抱怨..觉得烂费时间..觉得只是小角色不必太过注重..觉得被忽略..好多好多的经历..在被讲师称赞的那一询间~化为了乌有~觉得所牺牲的一切都是值得的~真得好开心~~兴奋到难以用英文来写下自己的感受了~THANK GOD..haha...原来区区`一个小角色尽然是如此的重要~还会被讲师注意到~让观众吓着了我的演技~哈哈~~真是觉得好不可思议噢~我的演技得到了赞许~thx f4 my husband n daughter.our effort is worth!!yeah~~

saturday nite..feel like a bit emo..haizz..smtg happened make me feel like i m so useless..ntg can do..ntg can help..juz keep speechless n 无奈 ==..feel tat wanna tell my frds tat i always share many things to him..but feel like it is over..shud nt share it out wif a frd..sg life is like tat..dunt hv partner can share..muz get usual in it..so juz keep it inside my heart..haizz..hopefelly everything will b fine ASAP..i scared fighting sejak kecil lagi..i scared to get marriage..but i desire to get in a relationship..人嘛~真矛盾~~(thx god i dunt hv any pain feeling or sad when c "them" went out together frm church..yeah^^.

yesterday(sunday)..ya..is Happy mum's day..sincerely wish all of the mum in tis world..haPPy mother's day^^yesterday ate so many things until my stomach feel like wanna boom ady..got a bit stomachache..wahaha..luckily feeling well b4 watch movie at bp wif my dear sis n her bf..wahaha..enjoy the movie time..me n my second sis shouted like crazy..haha..it is fun at all..after we back to yp..yamtea again at yp wif my family..i think tat is the 101 times we can stick together n yamtea together..(dad n mum yamtea together wif us)..feel like so happiness..i hope tat tis happiness can keep it until the end of the world..^^

没有评论:

发表评论